Program Manager, Beach Cleanups
As the Program Manager of our Beach Cleanups program, you would be overseeing and directing our beach cleanup program.
What Would I Be Doing?
- Planning and setting the 2011 beach cleanup schedule.
- Recruiting and training volunteers to manage and assist with beach cleanup events.
- Collaborating with promotional partners including LIVE 105 radio, local environmental organizations and community groups.
- Developing strategies to increase participation
- Developing and managing event sponsors and promotional giveaways
What Skills/Experience Do I Need?
No prior experience is required. The following skills/experience would be beneficial:
- Prior program management experience.
- Experience managing people.
- Event planning experience.
What Is The Expected Time Commitment?
8-10 hours per month
|Want to learn more about volunteering? Send us an email or speak with us at one of the events below:|
|View All Events|